- The translation is almost immediate and the interpreters use the soundproof booths.
- It is the perfect option for a large audience.
- It allows the public that needs the translation to follow the speech perfectly.
- The interpreter translates after the speaker has spoken for about 5 minutes.
- After taking notes, the interpreter translates into the target language.
- It is optimal for a smaller audience, conference calls and short presentations
Chuchotage or Whispered Interpretation
- The translation is whispered in the listener’s ear (from the French chuchoter) .
- It is perfect for a very small group of people.
- No equipment needed.
Interpretation of negotiation and community
- This option is very suitable for business negotiations, fairs or b2b meetings.
- Excellent for civil ceremonies, civil weddings and individual interpretations.
- It is also recommended for linguistic mediation in hospitals, courts and schools.
- Technical and legal translations, with the possibility of carrying out the asseveration and legalization service at the court.
Collaborations between Professionals
- Thanks to the vast network of colleagues and professionals, I can guarantee a large number of language combinations and get in touch with the professional who best suits your needs